Rush Enterprise Careers
SAP Project Manager
The Project Manager defines job activities and requirements for project planning scheduling monitoring reporting and implementing project and/or interrelated program activities in a PMO (Project / Program Management Office) environment ensuring consistency with company strategy commitments and goals. This role facilitates and executes internally defined processes in IT projects product management budget alignment service level management and IT Services Management.
Rush Enterprises is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused people-oriented and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers shareholders vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Provide leadership organization and coordination to support PMO’s key activities encompassing program planning governance and project management.
- Ensure all projects administered by the PMO adhere to the best practices and standard approaches for program management.
- Manage change and promote the continuous improvement of project management related processes.
- Guide project stakeholders in defining project scope charter and other project deliverables.
- Maintain processes to ensure project management documentation reports and plans are relevant accurate and complete.
- Track and report on project portfolio performance providing a real-time comprehensive and prioritized view of all projects.
- Maintain and update the project management framework and disciplines necessary to support a PMO.
- Collaborate with a cross functional teams to drive adherence and adoption for global delivery methods for consistent delivery to meet or exceed project targets and quality targets.
- Define oversee prioritize and report staff activities and relevant metrics.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits 401K and stock purchase incentives for performance training and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence a positive attitude and integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree in CIS MIS or Project Management.
- 3-10 years' of experience in project management on small – medium sized projects with an emphasis on business applications.
- PMI Certification.
- Knowledge of Project Management principals concepts and practices.
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle Models (Waterfall and Agile).
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled