Rush Enterprise Careers
Quality Inspector Perfection
Quality Inspector – Perfection Equipment
The Quality Inspector will conduct inspections including but not limited to mechanical electrical and visual of vehicles and equipment to ensure conformance with company quality initiatives.
Perfection Equipment is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused people-oriented and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers shareholders vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Assist with the development and implementation of procedures plans testing and programs to maintain and continually improve the quality department and processes.
- Work in conjunction with the Quality Manager to investigate implement corrective action processes and finalize all quality related issues. Provide a constant line of communication to all involved parties to ensure prompt resolution and a high level of customer service.
- Analyze and present quality data utilizing statistical process controls for management review on a daily weekly and monthly basis to the Quality Manager.
- Develop implement and monitor key performance indicators for the overall quality program.
- Conduct process capability studies.
- Provide support to necessary operations to assist in identifying quality issues and drive corrective actions to resolve them.
- Lead quality improvement efforts in designated areas.
- Ensure company policies practices and audit standards are in compliance.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits 401K and stock purchase incentives for performance training and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- General experience in mechanical or fabrication setting.
- Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled