The Quality Inspector will conduct inspections, including but not limited to mechanical, electrical, and visual, of vehicles to ensure conformance with company quality initiatives.
Custom Vehicle Solutions is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Investigate, implement corrective action processes, and finalize all quality related issues initiated by third party sources. Provide a constant line of communication to all involved parties to ensure prompt resolution and a high level of customer service.
- Collaboration with warranty to review quality related issues to ensure proper resolution of warranty claims.
- Analyze and present quality data utilizing statistical process controls for management review on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to the Quality Manager.
- Develop, implement, and monitor key performance indicators for the overall quality program.
- Conduct process capability studies.
- Provide support to necessary operations to assist in identifying quality issues and drive corrective actions to resolve them.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); general experience in mechanical or fabrication setting.
- Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
- Personal computer skills, experience utilizing Coordinate Measuring Machines.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled