Rush Enterprise Careers
The Receptionist is responsible for answering telephone calls following Company guidelines.
Perfection Equipment is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused people-oriented and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers shareholders vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Supply information to callers and record complete and accurate messages.
- Receive visitors obtain name and nature of business and schedule appointments. Direct visitors to the appropriate department.
- Open mail and distribute to managers and employees. Receive/date stamp incoming invoices and packing slips.
- Assemble daily airborne packets as needed.
- Accept cash payments on invoices from the parts and service departments.
- Verify information is accurate on repair orders.
- Create and issue purchase orders ensuring all charges included and charged to the correct repair order.
- Type quotes and other requested materials.
- Close repair orders daily.
- Reconcile cash reports.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits 401K and stock purchase incentives for performance training and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Three months’ switchboard and administrative experience.
- 10-key by touch and typing of 30 words per minute.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled