Rush Enterprise Careers
The Recruiter is responsible for effective placement of candidates into open positions on a timely basis by sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, and converting candidates.
Rush Enterprises is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Effectively source candidates so that talent is available on-demand for recruiters and hiring managers.
- Provide compelling recruiting services to candidates, ultimately attracting them to Rush Enterprises.
- Consult with hiring managers to learn unique needs and requirements, present candidates and manage interviews and offers.
- Provide for accurate and timely reporting and communication of staffing results and metrics.
- Consult with HR and leadership in a timely manner to ensure consistent and equitable selection practices within the business and departments.
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Ensure completion of necessary compliance related training.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- One year HR, staff, recruiting, or source experience; or equivalent education and/or experience.
- Must possess a current and valid driver’s license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled