Recruiting Sourcing Administrator
Purpose: Reporting to the Director Talent Acquisition, the Recruiting Sourcing Administrator is responsible providing administrative support to Rush Recruiters and focus on identifying and generating prospects and candidates to populate our CRM necessary to build a talent pipeline from which to fill various roles within Rush Enterprises
Rush Enterprises is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Research and source resumes from a variety of sources and channels with particular focus on internet and networking research, for skills in support of ongoing hiring needs and talent pipelines.
- Input and maintain prospective candidate’s information in our CRM database necessary to build out our talent database.
- Design and execute research projects into competitor and industry organizations including direct outreach to prospects.
- Network both externally and internally to gain access to more prospective candidates.
- Keep current on all things sourcing.
- Collaborate with internal Recruiters to achieve Talent Acquisition goals.
- Have familiarity with and utilize various social media and marketing outlets in support of research assignments.
- Initiate and maintain job postings is support of all open requisitions to include approval and posting requirements.
- Provide general administrative support to the Recruiting team.
- Assist with coordinating interview logistics along with candidate travel when necessary.
- Work with HR Services on all relocation requests.
- Move candidates, disposition candidates and close requisitions in our ATS.
- Participate in and support various recruiting projects on an as-needed basis.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
Basic Qualifications and Attributes
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- One year’s experience in HR, Staffing, Recruiting or souring experience; or equivalent education and/or experience.
- Must possess a current and valid driver’s license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled