Rush Enterprise Careers
Regional Aftermarket Sales Manager
Regional Aftermarket Sales Manager
The Regional Aftermarket Sales Manager directs outside sales force throughout an assigned region by performing the following duties personally and through subordinate supervisors.
Rush Truck Centers is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Hire, Train and Develop Aftermarket Sales Force to cover each AOR.
- Identify/ profile accounts in each AOR beginning with highest sales potential (Polk data and Fleet Seek).
- Assign those accounts with the highest potential who are doing the least amount of business with RUSH to the Aftermarket Sales Representative (ASR) working on incremental business first.
- Develop a sales plan to maximize penetration for each account. The goal is 75% penetration on proprietary accounts, and 25% non–proprietary accounts. Review ASR account list and account effectiveness monthly.
- Maintain close working relations with the ASR and their respective departmental Parts and Service Managers to meet individual and dealership sales goals.
- Assign highest potential available accounts and penetrate for sales effect, not to exceed 40 accounts per ASR. Review each salesperson accounts list for sales effectiveness and proper account assignments monthly.
- Travel with ASRs in their area of responsibility to call on conquest and high potential sales accounts.
- Produce individual salesperson and consolidated performance reports to monitor salespeople. Growth Plans expected for underachieving salespersons.
- Lead Sales Blitz activities in the AOR on a quarterly basis. Each store should complete two (2) sales blitzes annually.
- Manage ASRs to reach goals as aligned with Rush sales initiatives, as it relates to parts, labor, catalog sales, national accounts, and CRM goals.
- Produce weekly, monthly, and annual reports as required.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) but Bachelors degree preferred.
- Five plus years in a sales based role/background in a multi-location regional function. 2 – 4 years minimum in a leadership role preferable, or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have strong organizational skills as direct reports will not be centralized within a single location or group of locations.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled