Rush Enterprise Careers
Regional Director - Ethics and Compliance
Regional Director – Ethics & Compliance
The Regional Director of Ethics and Compliance contributes to the implementation and administration of ethics and compliance and loss control programs. This position promotes a culture of integrity, compliance and safety through education and training as well as assists in the prevention and detection of detrimental conduct through audits and investigations.
Rush Enterprises is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Provide subject matter expertise, guidance, and policy interpretation for ethics and compliance related matters raised by employees either directly or via channels (e.g. Ethics Helpline, management, etc.)
- Participate on department visits, conference calls, and committees as necessary in order to strengthen partnerships and improve the overall awareness of the Ethics and Compliance and loss control programs.
- Assist management in developing action plans to mitigate ethics and compliance related exposure as well as specifically identified items that adversely impact profit margins.
- Support ethics and compliance training initiatives through monitoring of completion rates and periodic validation of employee knowledge and awareness.
- Perform audits, both in-person and remotely, to validate compliance to company policies as well as applicable laws and regulations.
- Direct defined loss control reduction (e.g. parts shortages, workplace injury prevention, etc.) efforts through monitoring, auditing, training, and awareness programs.
- Conduct workplace investigations as needed in accordance within the company’s established investigative procedures.
- Utilize data to identify potential sources of loss or exposure and devise improvement strategies in partnership with management.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- The ideal candidate will have graduated from an accredited college or university with a bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice, Law, Business, Accounting or related field combined with 5-7 years of multi-unit leadership and investigative experience.
- A Master in Business Administration or similar field or a Juris Doctorate is preferred.
- Possess strong use of Microsoft Office. Be able to learn how to use the company’s internal incident management system, compliance audit management system and other similar internal programs.
- Air and car travel in multiple regions of the country, with overnight travel 40-60%.
Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled