Rush Enterprise Careers
Regional Sales Rep - Momentum
Regional Sales Representative - Momentum
The Regional Sales Representative is responsible for driving the sales growth of the Momentum product group in the assigned region. Coordinate and promote Momentum product sales and acceptance throughout the Rush dealer network Original Equipment Manufacturers Third Party Dealer networks and fleet customers within the region.
Momentum Fuel Technologies is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused people-oriented and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers shareholders vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Drive sales growth through strategically selected and prioritized distribution channels.
- Develop opportunity for Momentum within the Truck OEM and Third Party Dealer market.
- Drive sales growth through Rush location visits promoting the value that Momentum Fuel Technologies offers the Company.
- Train Rush sales staff on the product offering and marketing support available. Assist with identifying and developing Momentum accounts.
- Recommend additional Momentum product opportunities to management.
- Coordinate with Production Planning to ensure on time delivery of product to customer and installation facilities.
- Work with internal departments and external customers to ensure a productive service and warranty experience for the customer.
- CRM customer data must be current at all times.
- Must be able to travel at least 65% of the time.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits 401K and stock purchase incentives for performance training and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence a positive attitude and integrity.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or three to five years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous sales experience preferably within the heavy truck heavy equipment or CNG Fuel System industry.
- Thorough knowledge of Compressed Natural Gas systems parts marketing and operations through three years or more of industry related experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills as well as the ability to excel in a fast paced environment.
- Understand and achieve sales targets and all goals assigned.
- Computer literate and able to use Microsoft Office products.
- Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
- Travel and expense reporting experience beneficial.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled