Rush Enterprise Careers
Regional Diesel Mechanic Recruiter for the State of GA.
We are seeking a dedicated Regional Service Technician Recruiter who is responsible for driving the staffing training mentoring and retention of Service Technicians across a specific region.
As the Regional Service Technician Recruiter you will act as an advocate and representative for Service Technicians. Helping to educate Dealership Management on the views concerns and needs regarding the development of Service Technicians and their work environment.
You will be informing and coaching Dealership Management on Service Technician developmental and focusing on retention opportunities/initiatives. You will effectively source candidates so that talent is available for HR Recruiters and hiring managers utilizing knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and advanced sourcing techniques to identify candidates.
Our most successful Regional Recruiters develop and maintain recruiting collaboration with local colleges and technician schools including: Classroom time with students throughout course (start of each course and mid-term). Educate students on Rush career path (technician progression and other potential options) and Rush benefits. Obtain Rush branding and advertising (banners displays decals etc.) at schools.
Other Duties Include:
- Working with trade school recruiters on joint recruiting efforts at select high schools in proximity to trade schools and/or Rush dealerships.
- Sourcing passive candidates (Technician Levels 1 through 5) through Technician referrals networking internet searches etc. and manage and maintain database of hired employees (to incorporate in TechPro and ADP).
- Consulting with hiring managers to learn their unique needs and requirements present candidates and manage interviews and offers.
- Responsibility for “Best in Class” accelerated professional development including training schedule for different lines of products we service (Cummins PACCAR Eaton ASE etc.).
- Setting up Rush courses and work with manufacturers on training programs. Ensure compliance with Rush and OEM training requirements.
- Conducting scheduled dealership visits to meet with Service Managers Foremen and Technicians.
Our Mentoring and Training Program requires that you provide guidance and ensure Service Managers’ compliance of the following:
- TechPro Career Tracking and Skill assessment program:
- Initially during interview process with Technician candidate
- Tech Level 1: Quarterly
- Tech Level 2 & 3: Bi-annually
- Tech Level 4 & 5: Annually
- Technician Mentoring program (by product or by team).
- Discuss general working conditions with each Service Technician to ensure there aren’t any problems to discuss with Management.
- Rush Triage (Designated Triage Technicians and Process).
- Weekly Service meetings with new hires (first six months on the job).
- Cross training in service office duties.
- High school diploma or GED (General Education Degree).
- 7 years of experience in a Diesel Mechanic/Technician role.
- Engine certifications (i.e. CAT Cummins and/or PACCAR).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – Word Excel PowerPoint.
- Must possess a current and valid driver’s license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
Pay scale is depending on exp. = Salary + Bonus
We provide Training and Growth Potential.
We offer Benefits in Addition to Health Insurance 401K Stock Options and MORE!!
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled