Rush Enterprise Careers
Regional Service Technician Recruiter
Regional Service Technician Recruiter
The Regional Service Technician Recruiter is responsible for driving the staffing training mentoring and retention of Service Technicians across a specific region.
Rush Enterprises is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused people-oriented and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers shareholders vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Act as an advocate and representative for Service Technicians.
- Educate Dealership Management on the views concerns and needs regarding the development of Service Technicians and their work environment.
- Inform and coach Dealership Management on Service Technician developmental and retention opportunities/initiatives.
- Effectively source candidates so that talent is available for HR Recruiters and hiring managers utilizing knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and advanced sourcing techniques to identify candidates.
- Develop and maintain recruiting collaboration with local colleges and technician schools including: Classroom time with students throughout course (start of each course and mid-term). Educate students on Rush career path (technician progression and other potential options) and Rush benefits. Obtain Rush branding and advertising (banners displays decals etc.) at schools.
- Work with trade school recruiters on joint recruiting efforts at select high schools in proximity to trade schools and/or Rush dealerships.
- Source passive candidates (Technician Levels 1 through 5) through Technician referrals networking internet searches etc. and manage and maintain database of hired employees (to incorporate in TechPro and ADP).
- Consult with hiring managers to learn their unique needs and requirements present candidates and manage interviews and offers.
- Responsible for “Best in Class” accelerated professional development including training schedule for different lines of products we service (Cummins PACCAR Eaton ASE etc.).
- Set up Rush courses and work with manufacturers on training programs. Ensure compliance with Rush and OEM training requirements.
- Conduct scheduled dealership visits to meet with Service Managers Foremen and Technicians.
Mentoring and Training Program
Provide guidance and ensure Service Managers’ compliance of the following:
- TechPro Career Tracking and Skill assessment program:
- Initially during interview process with Technician candidate
- Tech Level 1: Quarterly
- Tech Level 2 & 3: Bi-annually
- Tech Level 4 & 5: Annually
- Technician Mentoring program (by product or by team).
- Discuss general working conditions with each Service Technician to ensure there aren’t any problems to discuss with Management.
- Rush Triage (Designated Triage Technicians and Process).
- Weekly Service meetings with new hires (first six months on the job).
- Cross training in service office duties.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits 401K and stock purchase incentives for performance training and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or GED (General Education Degree).
- 7 years of experience in a Diesel Mechanic/Technician role.
- Engine certifications (i.e. CAT Cummins and/or PACCAR).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – Word Excel PowerPoint.
- Must possess a current and valid driver’s license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled