Regional New Truck Sales Manager
The Regional New Truck Sales Manager manages and coordinates all operations of the New Truck departments as assigned.
Rush Truck Centers is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Forecast goals and objectives for the region and strives to meet them.
- Hire, motivate, counsel, and monitor the performance of New Truck Sales Managers and their staff.
- Assist managers and individual salespeople in setting aggressive yet realistic monthly goals and objectives and provides them with the support to meet these goals.
- Ensure proper follow up of all potential buyers by supporting managers in developing, implementing, and monitoring a prospecting and sales control system.
- Ensure managers are following all guidelines for appraising and display of the new trucks.
- Work with managers to prepare and administer annual operating budgets for new truck sales departments.
- Work with department managers to monitor and control the performance of the departments using appropriate reports, tracking systems and surveys.
- Develop and implement marketing plans which promote new and repeat business.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university preferred.
- Two years dealership experience; preferably within the transportation and commercial vehicle industry; or equivalent combination of education and training.
- Must possess a current and valid appropriate driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled