Rush Enterprise Careers
The Rental Administrator is responsible for maintaining accurate rental and leasing customer information. This role will also provide an opportunity to train under the Rental Manager as a potential career growth opportunity to move into a Rental Manager role as part of the career opportunity.
Rush Truck Leasing Inc. is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused people-oriented and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers shareholders vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Rental unit files must be detail oriented and maintain files daily.
- Answer Multi-line phone system.
- Make reservations and do paperwork to check rental trucks in and out including thorough physical damage inspection.
- Maintain rental customer list with up to date credit files and insurance certificates.
- Make telemarketing calls to solicit rental lease or contact maintenance business.
- Coordinate rental truck washing and maintenance with shop.
- Prepare and print rental contracts for upcoming reservations.
- Read and understand Profit and Loss reports.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits 401K and stock purchase incentives for performance training and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence a positive attitude and integrity.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Three years’ administrative experience in a fast paced office environment preferably in a multi-location environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prefer bachelors’ degree from an accredited university.
- Computer literate with the ability to learn and be proficient in any software program utilized by the Company. Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word PowerPoint and Excel.
- If required to drive for any reason on behalf of the company must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled