Rush Enterprise Careers
The Rental Administrator is responsible for maintaining accurate rental and leasing customer information.
Rush Truck Leasing is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused people-oriented and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers shareholders vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Rental unit files must be detail oriented and maintain files daily.
- Handle phones for the General Manager and Sales Manager.
- Make reservations and do paperwork to check rental trucks in and out including thorough physical damage inspection.
- Maintain rental customer list with up to date credit files and insurance certificates.
- Maintain lease customer mileage reports obtain end of month mileage readings.
- Make telemarketing calls to solicit rental lease or contact maintenance business.
- Coordinate rental truck washing and maintenance with shop.
- Prepare and print proposals for GM/Sales dept.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits 401K and stock purchase incentives for performance training and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence a positive attitude and integrity.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Three years’ clerical/secretarial experience.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled