The Rental Account Manager is responsible for the sale of new business and maintenance of existing accounts for the rental services product lines.
- Prospect for new customers via cold calling, telephone solicitation, mailers, or any other means to grow the business.
- Maintain relationships with existing customers through personal visits and phone contacts, grow the business with these accounts, and perform annual reviews with each customer.
- Maintain receivables with each assigned account.
- Use Outlook or some comparable prospecting software to track customer and prospect activity.
- Turn in expenses reports, pipelines and proposal recaps monthly to the District General Managers and National Sales Manager.
- Utilize all software to assist in the sales process, Lease vs. Own, Lease vs. Lease, Prospector, PowerPoint presentations, and Sales Suite.
- Maintain customer files with emphasis on replacement opportunities.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Two years of experience in commercial vehicle rental services, or similar industry.
- Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled