The Rental Manager is responsible for both sales and operations of the rental product line. Provide front line contact with prospects, manage a large fleet of vehicles, match vehicle availability with customer, and coordinate all aspects of customer’s account.
Rush Truck Leasing is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Work with General Manger and Service Manager to determine proper specifications on rental assets for specific market.
- Monitor conditions of rental fleet to ensure that all units are damage free.
- Prospect for new customers via cold calling, telephone solicitation, mailer, or any other means to grow the business.
- Ensure customer files have valid insurance certificates.
- Manage the fuel tax reporting and driver trip record process.
- Maintain relationships with existing customers through personal visits, phone contacts, and perform annual reviews with each customer.
- Responsible for Growth, Profit and Positive Gross Margin of the Rental Department.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED).
- 3 years’ experience in commercial fleet management and commercial vehicle leasing; or equivalent education and/or experience.
Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled