Rush Enterprise Careers
Parts Counter Sales Rep
We are currently recruiting a Parts Counter Sales Representative to join us in our new dynamic and fast-paced Parts Center.
Our Parts Counter Sales Reps. sell commercial vehicle and equipment parts to customers over the counter through the shop or on the phone.
Our most successful Parts Counter Sales Representatives are able to:
- Provide high level of service assisting customers in selecting requested parts in a friendly professional and efficient manner. As well as providing knowledge of companion part requirements.
- Answer phone calls provide price quotes and other information.
- Follow up on back-ordered parts.
- Set up orders for daily shipment delivery or pick-up.
- Keep current on new products and product updates.
- Has General Knowledge of vehicles.
Some job duties may include:
- Keep orderly records of all repair orders invoices insurance estimates and special order parts.
- Issue credit for parts returned ensuring that the original invoice or its number is available so that purchase and pricing can be verified.
- Participate in maintaining a lost sales tracking program.
- Participates in all training programs that are available.
* Familiarity with accounting and inventory tracking software.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
* 3+ years’ experience in heavy truck parts
Pay scale is depending on exp. – Salary + Commission
We provide Training and Growth Potential.
We offer Benefits in Addition to Health Insurance 401K Stock Options and MORE!!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.