The Cashier / Receptionist handles payment and credit transactions, record-keeping, and answers telephone calls.
Rush Truck Centers opens the door to the world of opportunity. We are the largest network of commercial vehicle dealerships across the US representing truck and bus manufacturers. Our franchises include Peterbilt, International, Hino, Isuzu, Ford, IC Bus and Blue Bird.
We offer a rewarding career as a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Whether you desire to be the best Cashier / Receptionist or Groundbreaking Leader, we have the infrastructure to help you reach your goals.
- Accept cash payments on invoices from the parts and service departments.
- Verify information is accurate on repair orders.
- Create and issue purchase orders, ensuring all charges included and charged to the correct repair order.
- Type quotes and other requested materials.
- Close repair orders daily.
- Reconcile cash reports.
- Supply information to callers and record complete and accurate messages.
- Receive visitors, obtain name, nature of business, and schedule appointments.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate department.
- Open mail and distribute to managers and employees.
- Receive/date stamp incoming invoices and packing slips.
- Assemble daily airborne packets as needed.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Three months’ money handling and administrative experience.
- Type 30 words per minute.
- 10-Key by touch.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled