Rush Enterprise Careers
Sales Development Rep.
Rush Enterprises is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused people-oriented and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers shareholders vendors and our people.
- 18-month sales development program.
- Obtain both formal and informal training throughout the duration of the program to establish understanding of dealership operations and ability to successfully sell in a business to business environment.
- Strategically assists in improving company efficiency and effectively coincides with the Rush Enterprises Driving Principles.
- In addition to on-the-job training SDRs will be assigned formal training to complete in areas to include the sales process truck specifications customer interaction and go to market strategies among others.
- SDRs will work closely the New Truck Sales Manager and Regional General Manager as they move throughout the program.
- Ability to physically work in each of the required job functions to obtain a working knowledge of each department and become proficient in all segments of dealership operations.
- Maintain a driving record that will allow insurability with the company’s insurance carrier.
- Ability to obtain and utilize a commercial driver’s license and become proficient in the operation of a variety of commercial vehicles and equipment.
- Must be able to concentrate on and rapidly assimilate all materials and information provided as part of the training curriculum.
- Must maintain a record of training successfully completed and communicate the status of the training with the program manager on a regular basis.
- Work with the Sales Manager on driving key initiatives for supporting the Sales Department.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits 401K and stock purchase incentives for performance training and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence a positive attitude and integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree or three years equivalent work experience.
- Must possess a current and valid driver’s license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
- Must have a working knowledge of computers and standard business software.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled