We are seeking a Medium-Duty Truck Sales Representative for our Hino and Isuzu Sales and Service line.
Our Truck Sales Representatives use technical, organizational, and customer knowledge skills to influence customers and assist them in applying our products/services to their needs resulting in revenue generation for the company and excellent service for our customers.
Our Most Successful Sales Reps. sell medium-duty trucks and related services. We sell components to spec’s, identify prospective customers while developing and applying the strategy necessary to obtain orders, close potential orders. They also remain informed on new products and other general information of interest to customers that will assist in sales efforts.
You will also:
- Coordinate efforts with outside parts, service, and new and used heavy duty truck sales personnel to achieve full market penetration.
- Report on competitive activity.
- Maintain contacts with customers in relation to their requirements; keep current on market and customer trends and document all activity in the companies CRM system.
- Call on prospective customers and assigned accounts within assigned territory.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Three month’s experience.
- Knowledgeable in the area of truck specifications.
- Familiarity with accounting and other computer software as needed for dealership operations.
Pay Scale is based on exp. Salary + commission and allowances
We offer Training and Growth Potential.
We offer Benefits in Addition to Health Insurance, 401K, Stock Options and MORE!!
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled