The Sales Administrator assists and coordinates activities for assigned Sales Representatives and the Sales Manager(s) of New or Used Truck Sales as assigned.
Rush Truck Centers is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Approve and process truck orders, including order change requests.
- Prepare weekly sales status reports, including receivable and deposit accounts for sales managers and sales representatives.
- Manage sales file records to include submitting new truck orders, managing sales packets, booking truck sales, process and report sales rep commissions, reconciliation of inventory schedules and processing sales adjustments or chargebacks.
- Prepare sales administrative paperwork using SFA-TDP and ADP operating system, including chargebacks.
- Update catalogs and other selling tools with manufacturer updates and insure these are communicated to the field including assisting the sales managers in taking, editing, and posting truck pictures in TRX, Truckpaper and other selling tools.
- Manage and administer all internal and external purchase orders.
- Coordinate sales training for dealerships.
- Process MCO’s and titles for all sales. Process dealer inventory transfers.
- Prepare flooring statements, process payments, and submit flooring requests with GE and NFC as well as monthly reconciliation of both statements.
- Manage, distribute, and maintain month end sales and inventory reports to managers.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- If required to drive, for any reason, on behalf of the company, must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
- It is recommended, but not required, to pursue the acquisition of a Commercial Driver’s License to assist the Sales Staff with the delivery/transport of local customer’s trucks.
- Knowledge of personal computers and dealership inventory software programs preferred with excellent knowledge and demonstrated mastery of Microsoft Office, with skills using Excel, Access, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills required.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled