Rush Enterprise Careers
SAP Support Analyst I
SAP Support Analyst I
The SAP Support Analyst I serves as single point-of-contact for end-users after Power Users have assisted end-users. Performs problem identification and on-the-spot training to prevent problem reoccurrence and knowledge transfer. Performs basic fixes and root cause recommendations.
Rush Enterprises is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Work closely with the Lead SAP Support Analyst to analyze all calls and/or emails relating to SAP transactions that include (but not limited to) Accounting, Parts, Service & Warranty, Vehicle Inventory and Vehicle Sales.
- Maintain documented events for volume reporting, identify and address re-occurring problems, and assist in the development and execution of ERP and business process best practices across the organization.
- Support and maintain day to day transactional functions of branch and corporate SAP users.
- Work with SAP Business Analyst team to assist in functional testing of changes to made to the SAP production client.
- Partner with Accounting Support, Operations Support and Service Support teams.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience; 1-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Effective analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills with keen attention to detail.
- Must have effective communication skills that achieve positive interaction with business personnel, technical team members, and managers and that lead to successful completion of tasks.
- Must have writing skills that thoroughly and properly document analysis such as each phase of a project lifecycle, business reporting needs and current state data diagrams.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled