Rush Enterprise Careers
Senior SAP Developer
EMPLOYER: Rush Administrative Services Inc.
JOB TITLE: Senior SAP Developer
LOCATION: New Braunfels TX 78130
- Design develop implement test and maintain business and computer applications software or specialized utility programs and major enhancements of existing systems for SAP implementation and maintenance projects that include SAP Dealership Business Management (SAP DBM) and Vehicle Management System (SAP VMS).
- Perform deep and complex analyses across existing SAP modules (DBM VMS SD MM FICO) to assess applicability suitability and guide implementation
- Apply in-depth knowledge of best practices in design and development of system integrated processes and platforms to achieve seamless integration across multiple technologies.
- Prepare technical design documentation based on business requirements. Produce high quality code objects using best practice coding standards and ABAP programming techniques.
- Troubleshoot and resolve the incidents identified in production system.
- Perform unit testing integration testing and performance tuning activities for developed objects.
- Responsible for the planning design and development of highly customized interfaces specially designed for Rush business process.
- Interact with SAP functional consultants and business users on requirements including conversion activities and build the process flow to improve business processes.
- Provide timely status and feedback to management team leaders and project sponsors as required through clear and concise communication when providing guidance responding to questions and setting expectations.
- Provide support for deployment training and go-live whenever it is deemed necessary. Knowledge transfer to team members and equip them to handle the support center after go-live.
- Maintain and share process knowledge by embracing methods techniques notations standards and best practices derived from business enterprise architecture guidelines
- Apply leading-edge knowledge of emerging technologies to plan and develop future IT strategy for the organization
- Identify opportunities for new ideas or concepts for a specific process areas or user group
- Effectively manage projects using an Agile methodology
Master’s degree in Comp Sci Elec Engineering CIS or MIS + 24 months work experience as SAP Developer/Consultant. ABAP programming and development experience in SAP DBM VMS SD MM FICO modules and their integration required. Email CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits 401K and stock purchase incentives for performance training and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence a positive attitude and integrity.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled