Rush Enterprise Careers
CDL Service Driver
Our Service Drivers pick up commercial trucks from customers for repair and delivers to the service department. The driver also delivers repaired trucks to customers.
- Pick up and deliver trucks for service department.
- Deliver trucks to customers.
- Deliver trucks to other Rush locations or vendors throughout the country.
- Test drive trucks after repairs completed by service technicians.
- Inquire with customer for additional help and/or assistance.
- Keep accurate log of daily deliveries and pick-ups.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Three months’ experience.
- Must have commercial driver’s license.
Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
Pay scale is depending on exp.
We have Training and Growth Potential.
We offer Our Technician’s Benefits in Addition to Health Insurance 401K Stock Options and MORE!!
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled