Rush Enterprise Careers
Porter - RTC
Work for an industry-leading organization with a dynamic fast-paced work environment and numerous opportunities for growth explore current job openings here with us.
- Work regular office hours while company employees are working. Being friendly and pleasant will help you in your job.
- Understand how to work industrial equipment like floor buffers industrial floor washers and fix small building problems like leaky faucets or faulty light switches.
- They display Strength and Stamina. *You will need to lift heavy objects at times and spend most of your time on your feet.
- High school education or general education degree (GED).
- Three months' experience.
- Commercial drivers' license Class B and insurability.
- Ability to use hand tools and air impact wrench
- Ability to use forklifts.
- Working knowledge of hazardous and non-hazardous material disposal.
Pay Scale is based on exp.
We have Training and Growth Potential.
We offer Benefits in Addition to Health Insurance 401K Stock Options and MORE!
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled