Rush Enterprise Careers
Service Administrator ~ Perfection Truck & Equipment
The Service Administrator is responsible for day-to-day accounting time keeping and record keeping functions. The Service Administrator is also responsible for assisting the Service Manager Service Advisor & Service Foreman in the performance of their duties.
Perfection Equipment is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused people-oriented and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers shareholders vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Must be able to close R.O.’s correctly and in a timely manner.
- Review repair orders to ensure that work is completed and additional work and authorizations are noted.
- Review all technician comments are accurate and appropriate.
- Review parts on operations are correct (based on level of experience foremen may need to review) verify parts personnel sign off on parts billed.
- Enter or adjust all technician time in the business system for non-warranty repairs from foreman notation on repair orders.
- Ensure machine charges oil gear oil other supplies and sublet repairs are properly billed and documented on repair orders.
- Print customer review of repair orders. Contact customers and advise repairs are complete. Explain completed work and all charges to customers.
- Obtain customer purchase orders when necessary.
- Secure credit authorization when necessary.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits 401K and stock purchase incentives for performance training and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence a positive attitude and integrity.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- One month service experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid Driver’s License and good driving record.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled