Rush Enterprise Careers
Fleet Service Manager
The Service Manager is responsible for day-to-day service operations consistent with Key Performance Metrics for maintenance and service of fleet at multiple locations in the state fleets communications with customers administration and minor repairs when necessary.
Rush Truck Leasing Inc. is a premier provider of quality services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused people-oriented and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers shareholders vendors and our employees.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Ensure the highest levels of customer service while administering established industry and company Best Practices.
2. Establish promote and maintain efficient and effective communications and partnerships between RTL and local internal/external vendors.
3. Scheduling and coordinating of Preventative Maintenance timely and efficiently for fleet.
4. Review repair orders to ensure that work is completed and accurately billed by RTC. ( RO type Customer labor parts fees)
5. Review all technician comments are accurate and appropriate.
6. Processing of Repair Orders accurately and in a timely manner.
7. Ensure all warrantable repairs are submitted for warranty or any appropriate repairs outside of warranty coverage for policy consideration.
8. Ensure machine charges oil gear oil other supplies and sublet repairs are properly billed on repair orders for RTL.
9. When necessary provide repair estimates for customers and obtain proper approvals.
10. Print customer review of repair orders. Contact customers and advise repairs are complete. Explain completed work and any charges to customers.
11. Create purchase orders when necessary.
12. Track and coordinate all fleet repairs internal or external.
13. Assist with Rental Department Operations as needed.
We provide Training and Growth Potential.
We offer Our Benefits in Addition to Health Insurance 401K Stock Options and MORE!!
Pay scale depends on exp. – Salary + allowances
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled