Rush Enterprise Careers
The Service Manager directs an efficient and profitable service department through productive staffing customer retention cost controls achievement of objectives and maintenance of service records.
Rush Truck Centers is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused people-oriented and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers shareholders vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Prepare and administer an annual operating budget for the service department.
- Monitor and control the performance of the department using appropriate reporting and tracking systems.
- Monitor technicians’ daily productivity reports and corresponding payroll records.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with customers to encourage repeat and referral business.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with vocational and technical schools to enhance personnel recruitment activities.
- Prepare pricing guides and maintenance menus for frequent labor operations.
- Establish and maintain 72-hour follow-up with customers to confirm satisfaction with service.
- Maintain reporting systems required by general management and corporate personnel.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits 401K and stock purchase incentives for performance training and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma.
- Two years’ service department experience in a commercial dealership environment.
Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled