Rush Enterprise Careers
The Service Administrator is responsible for day-to-day service administration consistent with Key Performance Metrics for maintenance and service of our commercial vehicle Lease and Rental fleet.
Rush Truck Leasing Inc. is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial vehicle users. We are customer-focused people-oriented and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers shareholders vendors and our employees.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure the highest levels of customer service while administering established industry and company Best Practices.
- Tracking scheduling and coordination of Preventative Maintenance timely and efficiently for fleet.
- Coordinate emergency breakdown repairs through local vendor network or internal 24 hour emergency breakdown service.
- Maintain service related databases and records for Service Operations.
- Establish promote and maintain efficient and effective communications and partnerships with internal/external vendors.
- Review vendor repair orders to ensure that work is completed and invoiced accurately.
- Processing of internal repair orders accurately and timely.
- Submit all warrantable repairs for warranty or any appropriate repairs outside of warranty coverage for policy consideration.
- When necessary provide repair estimates for customers and obtain proper approvals prior to repair.
- Advise customers when repairs are complete and explain completed work and any charges to customers.
- Accurate and timely invoicing.
- Creating purchase orders for service related purchases when necessary.
- Track and coordinate all fleet repairs internal or external.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits 401K and stock purchase incentives for performance training and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence a positive attitude and integrity.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 2 yrs. service experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid Driver’s License and good driving record.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled