Rush Enterprise Careers
Service Support Manager
Service Support Manager
The Service Support Manager manages and directs efficient product service and installation initiatives through productive scheduling, troubleshooting, customer service, cost controls, achievement of objectives, and proactive communication.
Momentum Fuel Technologies is a vertically-integrated provider of fuel system solutions, featuring state-of-the-art engineering, design and manufacturing processes, complete system installation capabilities, and the industry’s most comprehensive sales, service, and support network. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Work with affiliated departments and organizations in the troubleshooting, scheduling, and execution of all service and installation requirements set forth by business demand.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of service, troubleshooting, and safety aspects of natural gas fuel systems and natural gas vehicles operations.
- Actively manage multiple installations and field service initiatives in a dynamic environment. Ensure work is completed according to company guidelines and quality meets or exceeds company requirements.
- Maintain required level for high-quality service repairs through internal and external dealer network. Conduct periodic spot checks of completed jobs for thoroughness and quality.
- Act as a liaison between customer base and various service/installation departments to provide customer with active communication throughout the service/installation process.
- Monitor and control the performance of the department using appropriate reports, tracking systems and surveys.
- Provide active communication for service related trends to management to aid in the continuous improvement process for the quality program.
- Directly address escalated customer inquiries on service related issues and policy decisions.
- Utilize ERP system to document service/installation data and review key performance indicators.
- Analyze and present service and installation related metrics and reports for management review on a monthly basis.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
Basic Qualifications and Attributes
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- A minimum of seven years’ related service experience in a related industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
- All corresponding management level licenses with the Texas Railroad Commission in relation to Compressed Natural Gas. Must be able to pass exam within 90 days of hire.
- Must be able to travel periodically to various customer sites and dealer service/installation facilities.
- Must have effective communication skills that achieve positive interaction with customers, technical team members, and managers that lead to successful completion of tasks.
- Demonstrate a high degree of proficiency in business operational shrewdness, good judgment, planning, communicating orally and in writing, business knowledge, and expertise within areas of responsibility. Show understanding and knowledge of key market trends.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled