LOOKING FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO BE PART OF AN EXCITING GROWING BUSINESS?
Leasing is on the rise and vehicle turn-around is much greater. Today's market is advertising and networking yourself as well as our product. Idealease is a premier provider of quality products and services committed to commercial equipment users.
We are looking to hire a Service Administrator in Boise, ID.
To be best-in-class in the industry and to succeed, we need the best people. That's why we are committed to hiring the very best people who can help us provide exceptional experiences for our clients.
We are seeking a Service Administrator that is responsible for day-to-day accounting, time keeping, and record keeping functions. The Service Administrator is also responsible for assisting the Service Manager, Service Advisor & Service Foreman in the performance of their duties.
* High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
* One month service experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Valid Driver's License and good driving record.
1. Must be able to close R.O.'s correctly and in a timely manner.
2. Review repair orders to ensure that work is completed and additional work and authorizations are noted.
3. Review all technician comments are accurate and appropriate.
4. Review parts on operations are correct (based on level of experience, foremen may need to review), verify parts personnel sign off on parts billed.
5. Enter or adjust all technician time in the business system for non-warranty repairs, from foreman notation on repair orders.
6. Ensure machine charges, oil, gear oil, other supplies, and sublet repairs are properly billed and documented on repair orders.
7. Print customer review of repair orders. Contact customers and advise repairs are complete. Explain completed work and all charges to customers.
8. Obtain customer purchase orders when necessary.
9. Secure credit authorization when necessary.
Pay scale is depending on exp.
We have Training and Growth Potential.
We offer Benefits in Addition to Health Insurance, 401K, Stock Options and MORE!!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.