Custom Vehicle Solutions is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Check in vehicles utilizing forms on tablet
- Deliver vehicles to customer locations
- Maintain organized lot for vehicle storage
- Daily pre-trip inspection on company vehicles
- Assist in warehouse when needed
- Perform monthly start-ups on customer owned vehicles
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school education or general education degree (GED).
- Three months’ experience.
- Must possess a current and valid CDL with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
- Ability to use hand tools and air impact wrench.
- Must be trained and certified by the Company in using our Forklift equipment; and must be certified within 90 days. Law requires Forklift operators to be at least 18 years old.
- Working knowledge of hazardous and non-hazardous material disposal.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled