Our Busy Dealership is looking for a Service Manager!!
Our Service Managers oversee the Service Department and are responsible for controlling costs, building a loyal clientele, maintaining good employee relations, setting and obtaining sales and profit objectives and maintaining service records.
Additionally, they must satisfy service concerns of all customers, ensure that service is performed at the highest level and operate the department profitably.
We represent truck and bus manufacturers, including Peterbilt, International, Hino, Isuzu, Ford, IC Bus and Blue Bird.
Pay scale is depending on exp. = Salary + Bonus
You are offered Full Benefits, Training and Growth Potential.
We offer the Health Insurance, 401K, Stock Options and MORE!!
- Hiring and supervising all service department personnel, as well as monitoring their performance in servicing customers.
- Creating goals and objectives for the department, which includes an annual operating budget and a marketing plan to promote new and repeat business.
- Spend quality time building relationships with the customers
- Providing training on administrative policies and procedures for all department personnel.
- Encouraging technicians to keep their skills up-to-date through periodic technical training on new systems and components offered by the manufacturers.
- Keeping up-to-date on manufacturer warranty and policy procedures while serving as a liaison with the factory representatives.
- Maintaining the highest Customer Service Index (CSI) rating from customers by handling customer complaints immediately and according to dealership policy.
- Service Managers tend to have previous experience as a service advisor, as well as an extensive technical background with management training, and typically have been in the business for 10 years or more.
- Service Managers require strong communication skills to deal with customers, employees and vendors. Managerial positions are required to maintain the profitability of their departments while controlling expenses and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Managers are required to not only understand and keep abreast of the federal, state, and local regulations that affect their operations, but must also comply with these regulations including hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know and provide necessary training on these regulations and ethical practices.
- Professional certification from the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) is preferred.
- A strong understanding of automotive/truck technology is definitely an asset.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled