The Office Administrator is responsible for day-to-day service administration consistent with Key Performance Metrics for maintenance and service of our commercial vehicle Lease and Rental fleet.
Rush Truck Leasing, Inc. is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial vehicle users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our employees.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure the highest levels of customer service while administering established industry and company Best Practices.
- Tracking, scheduling, and coordination of Preventative Maintenance timely and efficiently for fleet.
- Coordinate emergency breakdown repairs through local vendor network or internal 24 hour emergency breakdown service.
- Maintain service related databases and records for Service Operations.
- Establish, promote, and maintain efficient and effective communications and partnerships with internal/external vendors.
- Review vendor repair orders to ensure that work is completed and invoiced accurately.
- Processing of internal repair orders accurately and timely.
- Submit all warrant-able repairs for warranty, or any appropriate repairs outside of warranty coverage for policy consideration.
- When necessary, provide repair estimates for customers and obtain proper approvals prior to repair.
- Advise customers when repairs are complete and explain completed work and any charges to customers.
- Accurate and timely invoicing.
- Creating purchase orders for service related purchases when necessary.
- Track and coordinate all fleet repairs, internal or external.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 2 yrs. service experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid Driver’s License and good driving record.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled