Rush Enterprise Careers
Software Engineer - CRM Dynamics
Software Engineer – CRM Dynamics
This role is to be an in-house technical expert with strong analysis and design skills for Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Follow design guidelines and technical direction from senior developers and the architecture group.
Implementation of custom software in accordance with Rush I.T. goals and provide feedback to other application developers and help enhance the platform.
Rush Enterprises is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused people-oriented and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers shareholders vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Primary responsibility will be designing developing deploying and establishing support documentation of Microsoft CRM and applications that interact with the platform.
- Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle with other various business units and end users to help define grow enhance and implement workflow and web technologies for the long term.
- Work with partial autonomy with technical teams in designing implementing and supporting CRM and the applications that it integrates with and communicating with other developers on the proposed application enhancements.
- Provide consultancy and support for all initiatives that have a need to integrate data or systems or other resources into new or existing applications.
- Supply feedback into the organization for the implementation of process or technology improvements to ensure issues do not reoccur.
- Implement service requests for the lines of business requiring enhancements or other modifications to internal application solutions.
- Thoroughly unit test development components to ensure features functions and customizations are problem-free with minimal negative impact on members/users and ensuring systems are easily maintainable.
- Provide timely status and feedback to management team leaders and project sponsors as required through clear and concise communication when providing guidance responding to questions and setting expectations.
- Keep abreast of new technologies through formal and/or self-paced professional development and apply technical knowledge in solution delivery.
- Quickly grasp new technologies and applications to improve internal software development processes and implement creative solutions for the lines of business.
- Participate in the full application development lifecycle.
- Participate in the agile development process; including daily standups sprint planning task breakdown and estimation and end-of-sprint demos.
- Monitor performance of software.
- Develop technical documentation for supported applications.
- Ensure security among data management and associated processes including adhering to data retention policies file systems data transfers and more.
- Assist and/or facilitate in troubleshooting for applications.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits 401K and stock purchase incentives for performance training and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence a positive attitude and integrity.
Basic Qualifications and Proficiencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience in software design and development utilizing CRM ASP.NET and SQL Server applications as well as be able to thoroughly design code and implement web-based applications in an intellectual and efficient manner; or comparable education and/or experience.
- Proven ability to organize and structure a growing inventory of application assets and be able to draw and maintain diagrams that can quickly convey the overall context of the environment/solution.
- Proven experience in participating in software projects and ability to work with limited supervision showing creativity innovation motivation initiative and professionalism.
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments.
- Proficient with developing deploying customizing and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Demonstrated proficiency in installing and deploying CRM Organizations.
- Demonstrated proficiency in customizing and creating CRM entities.
- Demonstrated proficiency in understanding and implementing business workflows and processes.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using the either the CRM SDK or plugin platforms.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft .NET 3.5+ development using C#.
Software Development Skills:
Experience in designing coding implementing and supporting technologies around:
- MS Dynamics CRM 2011 2013 D365 Cloud
- Application Configuration
- Custom Entities
- Plug Ins
- Business Processes
- Web services
- Azure Integrations
- Visual Studio
- SQL Server
- Web Services/WebAPI
- Team Foundation Server
- Power BI
- SAP BW/SAP
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle process as it relates to Waterfall and Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Document experience designing developing and delivering solutions using a wide range of enterprise applications using custom and/or packaged product approaches.
- Strong knowledge of internet based infrastructure technology and concepts in a large corporate web environment with the ability to grasp quickly new technologies applications and concepts and apply them as required.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled