Sr Information Security Analyst
The Sr Information Security Analyst is responsible for implementing an enterprise information security program & risk management strategies. Works with management, other IT resources & vendors to put policies & procedures in place to ensure Rush networks, systems & business data are protected from unauthorized access or destruction & meet PCI compliance.
Rush Enterprises is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Audit existing systems, networks, processes & procedures to identify security vulnerabilities; provide technical advice & support to ensure they are addressed promptly.
- Identify risks, develops requirements, designs & implementation plans for information security systems & related system monitoring & event reporting/escalation procedures.
- Monitor events/alerts from network security & intrusion detection systems; respond to security incidents & work with technical support staff & management to resolve them; report critical & serious incidents to management.
- Monitor identity & access management processes; develop & monitor controls & advise technical staff & management on known & trending risks/attack vectors.
- Research, plan & coordinate upgrades/changes to existing systems & implementation of new systems & technology.
- Lead/participate in the design & implementation of enterprise-wide technical projects, ensuring delivered solutions comply with security & compliance best practices.
- Understand & comply with all departmental policies & procedures for incident, request, change & systems monitoring/management.
- Act as a team leader on less complex projects.
- Assist in the training and mentoring of less-experienced analysts.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
Basic Qualifications and Attributes
- Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of six years relevant experience. Additional experience and/or technical training may be considered in lieu of the formal educational requirements.
- Relevant industry and/or vendor certifications considered a plus.
- Ability to work effectively with MS Office and other productivity software to document and communicate with others.
- Ability to respond to questions and concerns from management and other employees.
- Ability to translate technical terms and concepts into business benefits and present to management and business units.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled