Rush Enterprise Careers
Sr IT Quality Assurance Analyst
Sr IT Quality Assurance Analyst
The Sr IT Quality Assurance Analyst must be an in-house quality assurance expert with strong analysis and testing techniques for Rush Enterprises applications.
The Sr IT Quality Assurance Analyst will assist in making process, automation and tooling decisions about software quality assurance in accordance with Rush IT goals. The Sr IT Quality Assurance Analyst will work towards automation with hands on development.
Rush Enterprises is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Work with little direction and the software engineering team in testing various technologies in particular Microsoft based solutions including SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, SQL (SP, SSIS, SSRS), ASP.NET (VB / C#).
- Work with all aspects of test planning including formal interviews, analyzing requirements and creating test cases.
- Creation and maintenance of manual and automated testing scripts, as well as understanding black box/white box testing methods.
- Execute test cases and accurately reporting results and progress.
- Reporting, assigning and tracking resolution of software issues.
- Testing defects and providing sign-off or recommending remedial action.
- Contribute in setting the direction to improve test automation framework and best practices.
- Mentor QAC team members as needed.
- Work with source code repositories and help define and maintain configuration management processes and procedures through product lifecycle.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
Basic Qualifications and Computer Related Experience
- Bachelors Degree in related software/technical field.
- Hands on experience with automation development framework.
- 5 plus years experience in software/application test case creation and execution.
- Knowledge and understanding of custom application projects (Building Applications).
- Understanding or have worked in ASP.Net (VB/C#) environments.
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle process as it relates to Waterfall and Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Experience using a testing tools like TFS, Jira, HP QC or others.
- Hands on experience developing automation testing in systems like Selenium.
- Experience using load/performance tools like JMeter.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled