EMPLOYER: Rush Administrative Services Inc.
JOB TITLE: Senior SAP Business Analyst
LOCATION: New Braunfels, TX 78130
- Possess strong critical thinking skills and a Can-Do attitude - have the ability to solve problems as they arise. Provide guidance and leadership to associate analysts - act as the Go-To person on the team.
- Possess excellent communication and people skills. Must have the ability to work effectively with a variety of departments, define priorities, and negotiate changes.
- To architect, design, develop, implement, test and maintain business throughout SAP landscape for implementation and maintenance of projects that works on SAP IS Auto modules such as SAP Dealership Business Management (SAP DBM), Vehicle Management System (SAP VMS), SAP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) and SAP Materials Management (SAP MM).
- To work with Rush SAP IT Team on all the Functional Areas across the existing Rush SAP IS Auto Systems which were primary separated into various Business process streams i.e., Vehicle Sales (Used & New)/ Service of Trucks/ Warranty / Recalls / Parts Sales (Online & Onshore) / Reporting / Accounting & Controlling.
- Apply in-depth knowledge of best practices in design and development of system integrated processes and platforms to achieve seamless integration across multiple technologies.
- Convert business needs to functional design documents with full end IT review, produce high quality Business Architectures / Design / Functional Configuration using best IT practices of SAP & Rush.
- To also work on Support engagement by providing day to day support to end users in coordination with various teams across the business streams.
- Responsible & Accountable for end to end implementation of any business process with in RUSH SAP IS Auto systems which includes Requirement Gathering, AS-IS Analysis and Identification of GAPS, Preparation of Functional Design Documents, Functional Configuration with in the systems, working with development team on Coding, Testing & to provide after go live support.
- Work with HP ALM Tools & the testing team on various software development testing which includes Unit test, integration test and regression test.
- To interact with end user during users acceptance test before go-live.
- Responsible for the planning and deriving all the functional requirements related to all custom interfaces specifically designed for Rush Business Processes.
- To interact with SAP Developers during design and implementation of any business process or system enhancements and fixes.
- Provide timely status and feedback to Business Process Managers (BPM), immediate managers and Project Managers as required through clear and concise communication.
- Provide support for deployment, training and go-live whenever it is deemed necessary. Knowledge transfer to team members and equip them to handle the support center after go-live.
- Maintain and share process knowledge by embracing methods, techniques, notations, standards and best practices derived from business enterprise architecture guidelines.
- Apply leading-edge knowledge of emerging technologies to plan and develop future IT strategy for the organization
- Identify opportunities for new ideas or concepts for a specific process areas or user group.
- Effectively manage projects using an agile methodology.
Master’s degree in Bus Admin, Comp Sci, Engineering, or MIS. Requires: Experience in Multiple SAP Modules, Experience and knowledge working with automotive sector industries, Demonstrated knowledge of SAP Skills: SAP SD Configurations; SAP MM Configurations; SAP ABAP (working knowledge on debugging); SAP S/4 HANA; SAP MM-FI/CO, MM-SD & SD-FI/CO (integration expertise); and ASAP methodology.
Email CV: email@example.com