We are seeking a Service Advisor in Idaho Falls, ID.
To be best-in-class in the industry and to succeed, we need the best people. That's why we are committed to hiring the very best people who can help us provide exceptional experiences for our clients.
We are seeking a Service Advisor who sells, and schedules needed service work on commercial trucks and equipment for the dealership service department.
Rush Truck Centers are the premier solutions provider to the commercial vehicle industry representing truck and bus manufacturers, including Peterbilt, International, Hino, Isuzu, Ford, IC Bus and Blue Bird
1. Write up customer's vehicle problems accurately and clearly on a service input card, verify customer information. Obtain customer's signature.
2. Establish customer's method of payment. Obtain credit approval, if necessary.
3. Create repair order in the business system, create repair order file and secure service input card with customer signatures in standardized repair order jacket.
4. Notify foreman of incoming work, repair order status, and comments in Sparcs.
5. Ensure that vehicles are parked in assigned areas. Make sure they are locked, and all keys are marked and put away correctly using standardized key tags.
6. Communicate updates from customer to foreman via comments in Service Link.
7. Check on progress of repair throughout the day. Contact customers regarding any changes in the estimate or promised time, explains cost and time requirements in detail, and gets proper authorization before any additional repairs are performed.
8. Handle telephone inquiries regarding inbound work and work in process.
9. Review repair orders to ensure that work is completed, and additional work and authorization is noted. Close repair order as appropriate.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
* One-year service experience.
* Appropriate manufacturer training.
* Driving record that will allow insurability by the company's carrier.
Pay Scale is based on exp.
We have Training and Growth Potential.
We offer Benefits in Addition to Health Insurance, 401K, Stock Options and MORE!!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled