The Service Supervisor ensures that qualified diesel mechanics perform repairs correctly and efficiently and that the service department maintains a consistently high level of customer satisfaction.
Rush Truck Leasing is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Recruit, hire, and motivate qualified diesel mechanics.
- Perform all necessary diagnostic and documentation functions on the company computer system.
- Assist mechanics in developing their skills with support of Assistant Service Manager or Service Manager.
- Greet customers and communicate clearly and professionally any changes in repair(s) that would affect cost and/or delivery expectations.
- Schedule repair work and assign mechanic(s) to mechanical segments that match their skill level to ensure quality.
- Ensure that all repairs are assigned to mechanics an equal and fair manner.
- Maintain high-quality service repairs and minimizes comebacks. Conduct periodic spot checks of completed jobs for thoroughness and quality.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Two years’ service department experience in a commercial dealership environment.
- Valid driver’s license and insurability.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled