Rush Enterprise Careers
Diesel Mechanic Wanted
We are the premier solutions provider to the commercial vehicle industry representing truck and bus manufacturers including Peterbilt International Hino Isuzu Ford IC Bus and Blue Bird.
We are looking for Diesel Mechanics - Diesel Technicians with experience as a Class 6 7 - 8 technician in a dealership or related truck service facility with Diagnostic skills for Brake Electrical Engine and Steering system issues.
Our Mechanics are responsible for providing service to our customers.
This can include: cleaning maintenance visual inspection and removal of parts and attachments. Installation with the help of proper manuals report writing disassembly assembly parts reuse evaluation and reconditioning.
Pay scale is depending on exp.
We have Training and Growth Potential.
We offer Our Technician’s Benefits in Addition to Health Insurance 401K Stock Options and MORE!!
- Provide technical service to vehicles and equipment.
- Perform general and detailed repair of all trucks engines and components.
- Overhaul gas or diesel engines.
- Install injectors pistons liners cam shafts cylinder heads rod and main bearings oil pans clutches fan hubs differentials fifth wheels brakes change or recharge batteries and replace transmissions and other parts.
- Read job order observe and listen to vehicle in operation to determine malfunction and plan work procedures.
- Examine protective guards loose bolts and specified safety devices on trucks and make adjustments as needed.
- Lubricate moving parts and drive repaired vehicle to verify conformance to specifications.
- Tag all warranty parts and returns to warranty clerk.
- Attend training classes and keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers to increase overall customer satisfaction.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 5 years’ experience as a Class 7 & 8 technician in a dealership or related truck service facility
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled