We are hiring for 2nd shift 2:30PM – 11:00PM. *paying a $1.00 shift differential.
Our Techs work every other Saturday. 2nd shift is CDL required or ability to obtain one within 90 days with our assistance. Plus we reimburse Techs for CDL License fees.
We offer an extensive self-paced manufacture backed training and certification program and an applied entry level Tech 1 would have no problem and is expected to achieve Tech 2 certification and promotion in 1 year. Comes with applicable pay increase.
Idealease Techs are paid hourly. Guaranteed 40 hours per week with possible OT at times.
A Service Technician is responsible for providing service to our customers while maintaining exceptional customer service. This can include: cleaning, maintenance, visual inspection, and removal of parts and attachments. Installation with the help of proper manuals, report writing, disassembly, assembly, parts reuse evaluation, and reconditioning.
- Provide technical service to vehicles and equipment.
- Read job order, observe and listen to vehicle in operation to determine malfunction and plan work procedures.
- Examine protective guards, loose bolts, and specified safety devices on trucks, and make adjustments as needed.
- Tag all warranty parts and returns to warranty clerk.
- Attend training classes and keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers to increase overall customer satisfaction.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1 year fleet, dealership, and/or technical school experience
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled