Rush Truck Center Technicians can expect the following benefits and incentives:
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- Dental & Vision Coverage
- Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- 401 K Plan
- Rush matches 20% up to to a maximum of 10% for the first five years of service.
- After five years completed of service, Rush matches 40% up to a maximum of 10%.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- CDL Drivers Incentive
- Paid OEM and ASE training and increase in pay after completion
- Technician Mentorship Program
- Annual Work boot program
- Free uniforms
- Referral program
- Annual Tech Skills Rodeo
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 5 years’ experience as a Class 7 & 8 technician in a dealership or related truck service facility
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled