A diesel mechanic’s ultimate responsibility is to provide exceptional service to our customers. These are some of the responsibilities which will need to be performed.
- Provide technical service to vehicles and equipment.
- Perform general and detailed repair of all trucks, engines and components.
- Read job order, observe and listen to vehicle in operation to determine malfunction and plan work procedures.
- Attend training classes and keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers to increase overall customer satisfaction.
Our benefits plan is designed to ensure that our Diesel Technicians are set up for success. Our benefits ensure we have a great place to come to work each day, financial security, and career growth. We offer an extensive health plan, company paid OEM certifications and training, paid time off, incentives for performance, 401K and stock options, and opportunity for advancement. All of this in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 5 years’ experience as a Class 7 & 8 technician in a dealership or related truck service facility
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled