A Diesel Technician is responsible for providing service to our customers while maintaining exceptional customer service.
- Read job order, observe, and listen to vehicle in operation to determine malfunction and plan work procedures.
- Provide technical service to vehicles and equipment.
- Perform general and detailed repair of all trucks, engines and components.
- Attend training classes and keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers to increase overall customer satisfaction.
Our benefits plan is designed to ensure that our Diesel Technicians are set up to be successful. Our benefits ensure we have a great place to come to work each day, financial security, career growth. We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled