Rush Truck opens the door to the world of opportunity. We have the largest network of commercial vehicle dealerships across the US representing truck and bus manufacturers and employ over 2,100 Diesel Mechanics. Our franchises include Peterbilt, International, Hino, Isuzu, Ford, IC Bus and Blue Bird.
Whether you desire to be the most skilled Service Technician or aspire to follow a path that will lead you to Management and Operations our infrastructure will provide a route to suit your goals. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people. We are always looking for good people to join our team.
A diesel mechanic’s ultimate responsibility is to provide exceptional service to our customers. These are some of the responsibilities which will need to be performed.
- Provide technical service to vehicles and equipment.
- Perform general and detailed repair of all trucks, engines and components.
- Read job order, observe and listen to vehicle in operation to determine malfunction and plan work procedures.
- Attend training classes and keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers to increase overall customer satisfaction.
Our benefits plan is designed to ensure that our Diesel Technicians are set up for success. Our benefits ensure we have a great place to come to work each day, financial security, and career growth. We offer an extensive health plan, company paid OEM certifications and training, paid time off, incentives for performance, 401K and stock options, and opportunity for advancement. All of this in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 5 years’ experience as a Class 7 & 8 technician in a dealership or related truck service facility
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled