A Body Shop Technician will repair or replace damaged body parts back to Pre-Accident Condition with factory and dealership specifications.
- Review each repair order, work order, and estimator’s notes to understand repairs needed prior to beginning work on the vehicle.
- Perform initial teardown of vehicle.
- Perform all repair procedures according to factory specifications and company policy. I-Car Standard.
- Re-assemble painted vehicle and painted parts.
- Perform a final quality check and review of work order prior to sending the vehicle to the detail department.
Our benefits plan is designed to ensure that our Diesel Technicians are set up to be successful. Our benefits ensure we have a great place to come to work each day, financial security, career growth. We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- ICAR Welding Certificate.
Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled