The Systems Administrator is responsible for administration, analysis & support activities associated with Microsoft Active Directory, identity & access management, windows server & desktop operating systems, DNS/DHCP systems, file/print management systems, messaging/collaboration systems, systems monitoring/management & other assigned technology.
Rush Enterprises is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Monitor and manage system health of all assigned systems; evaluates & report on their availability, performance & capacity.
- Identify operational & security problems with assigned systems; provide technical support to resolve them promptly; coordinate vendor support; occasionally work extended hours and/or nights & weekends.
- Document system configuration & support information & ensure it is available to technical support staff at all times, including at the system recovery staging site.
- Plan & coordinate upgrades/changes to existing systems & implementation of new systems/technology.
- Participate in the design & implementation of identity & access management processes that provide effective control & reporting for all standard & non-standard access accounts.
- Develop & support systems that support the processes IT uses to manage systems, requests & incidents; automate repetitive processes & ensure accuracy of data.
- Participate in the design & implementation of enterprise wide technical projects, ensuring delivered solutions meet identified requirements.
- Train peers & other support staff in systems monitoring, administration & trouble shooting for assigned systems.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- Bachelors degree in related field of study.
- Minimum of four years relevant experience. Additional experience and/or technical training may be considered in lieu of the formal educational requirements.
- Relevant industry and/or vendor certifications will be considered a plus.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled