Rush Enterprise Careers
Technology Sales Acct Mgr
Technology Sales Account Manager
The Technology Sales Account Manager solicits technology sales business from fleet customers dealer groups wholesale shops and other groups through personal and telephone contacts.
Rush Enterprises is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused people-oriented and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers shareholders vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Call prospective fleet customers dealer groups wholesale shops and other WD’s to introduce and sell our technology offerings – Prospecting 40% initially.
- Prepare a weekly call plan for field sales team members every week.
- Discover and record in company records prospective and current fleet decision-maker(s) names and contact data and key decision points and decision processes.
- Create a relationship with prospective and current fleet decision-maker(s).
- Uncover and document key need areas for current and prospective fleet customers using discovery techniques.
- Develop industry relationships with related software offerings for integration and lead referrals.
- Schedule customer presentations at dealership locations for industry news and training to fleet customers.
- Offer customer assistance on integration and converging technology products.
- Ask for new customers for referrals within their fleet network – 10 per month – document.
- Contact and document referral calls and keep referring customer abreast of developments.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits 401K and stock purchase incentives for performance training and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Proven sales success in an outside sales position preferably industry related experience.
- Two or more years of transportation industry experience.
- Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled