The Tire Technician provides service on tires for commercial truck and equipment units.
World Wide Tires is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Mount and dismount tires.
- Responsible for inventory of tires.
- Fix all flats on units.
- Take photos of customer bill back tires; give to administrator with description of failure.
- Daily check units for irregular wear and tire flats.
- Report any tire supplies or tools needed to foreman.
- Assist porter with keeping shop clean.
- Wash units (if needed after scheduled work hours, with approval of foreman).
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Valid commercial driver’s license and be insurable according to Company standards.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled